Hard Shell Knee Guards with Soft AirFit Impact Foam
The Enduro Knee Guards feature soft shell impact foam and are further reinforced with hard shell areas. Utilizing a blend of both anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking materials, these knee guards combine comfort and protection. The AirFit impact foam is unique because of its ability to transform into a hard protector upon impact, whilst it remains soft and flexible in its natural state.
The 3D design, silicone printed and adjustable non-slip cuffs, soft rubber edges and silicone lamination ensure that the knee guards stay put whilst riding. This, coupled with the vented plates that offer airflow, make these knee guards super comfortable. Scoring a whopping 20 points in the Leatt protection rating system, these CE tested and certified knee guards are ideal for those looking for a higher level of protection such as for Enduro riding. If you are rather looking for a softer fit, look at the 3DF 5.0 Knee Guard or, for a slimmer structure, you should consider the AirFit Pro Knee Guard.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Total Leatt® protection score of 20 points
- Silicone lamination to keep protector in place
- New anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Silicone printed and adjustable non-slip cuffs
- Soft rubber edges give great protection feel and comfort
- 3D design for optimal fit with specific left and right sides
- Vented plates for maximum airflow
- Weight: 500g – 1.1 lbs (pair)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit